But I did get something done today! First I made the black flaps on the side of the shorts. They are made of the same material as the black part of the shorts
It was fairly simple since it was just sowing a square and applying it to the shorts. I didn't have to worry about the ends, since they would be covered by white. Unfortunately I had to make "decorative stitches" to make it easier to apply the white and it took forever to make them!
Before we stopped for today I barely got to sow two of the white stripes on
But so far I think it looks good and there is progress though it is slow as hell
I still doubt I will get everything done, but time will tell